If you are currently paying NJ child support (which can legally total up to 60% of your income if you’re not supporting a new spouse) with a potential wage garnishment order coming your way from a creditor, you need swift legal advice to keep you afloat. In Monmouth County, call Veitengruber Law at (732) 852-7295. Reach us in Camden County at (856) 318-2759. We will sit down with you and give you a FREE holistic evaluation of your unique financial situation. We’ll design a path to success so that you are able to pay your bills and maintain your standard of living through the duration of your divorce and beyond!